For cool, clean bathroom lighting, ride the wave. The George Kovacs Wave Bath Bar features rectangular shades of Etched Opal glass with a gentle wave-like pattern cut down the middle. The cool tone of the glass is complemented by the Brushed Nickel finish on the metallic frame. Available in 6-Light or 9-Light.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Wave Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Rectangle-shaped, Etched Opal glass shade with wave patterns
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed Damp
Number of Lights:
- 6-Light option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 9-Light option utilizes nine 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 6-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 19.5", Depth 4.5"
- 9-Light Option: Height 4.75", Width 29.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.