Versatile style is paired with infinitely variable adjustability in the George Kovacs Counterweights Drum Pendant. It features a large White linen drum suspended by an adjustable, counter weighted cable. In addition to having decorative appeal, the bars of the central stem act as a convenient handle to raise and lower the shade using a pulley system.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Counterweights Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Shade Material: White Fabric Outer and White Acrylic Inner
- Features pulley system to easily adjust height
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (45)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 17", Diameter 24", Weight 13.76 Lbs.
- Shade: Height 12", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34", Adjustable To 95"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.