A glowing example of clean, modern Scandanavian design. The Omikron Design Stockholm Pendant was designed by Nanni Holen as a clean, bell-shaped structure with a two-toned color palette. The White exterior of the shade (and stem) is complemented by the bright, cheerful glow of Yellow on the interior. Made entirely out of aluminum.
Since 1946, Omikron Design in Milan has devoted itself to illuminating and enhancing interiors with clean, contemporary lighting fixtures. As such, their line of ceiling lights, wall sconces, floor lamps and table lamps display timeless design and supreme functionality. Omikron Design products are distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The Stockholm Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nanni Holen
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Aluminum shade
- White finish with Yellow interior
- Opal glass globe
- Aluminum construction
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed for damp locations
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Italy
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 23.62", Diameter 17.72"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.4", Adjustable To 59.05"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.