The Nemo Ark Double Sparkle Wall Sconce was designed by Jonathan Maltz to play on the idea of duplicating a spotlight by duplicating a fixture's body. As such, the form is comprised of two identical, off-set aluminum rectangles. The top rectangle washes a bright spot of light upward, while the bottom one sends light downward.
Since 1946, Nemo Ark in Milan has devoted itself to illuminating and enhancing interiors with clean, contemporary lighting fixtures. As such, their line of ceiling lights, wall sconces, floor lamps and table lamps display timeless design and supreme functionality. Nemo Ark products are distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The Double Sparkle Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Maltz
- Finish: Matte White
- Material: Fabricated aluminum construction
- Transformer included
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Italy
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 5.11", Height 14.17", Depth 4.72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.