The Estiluz Iris T-2714 Drum Suspension displays a crisp, contemporary form from which emanates both usable downlight and ambient uplight. Designed by Leonardo Marelli, it includes a drum-shaped fiberglass shade with top and bottom glass diffusers. The metal frame and accents are all finished in a soft, clean Brushed Nickel.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Iris T-2714 Drum Suspension is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, fiberglass shade
- Top and bottom glass diffusers
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 81" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Quad Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 21.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.