One pantograph arm, 2 steel cables and 30 LEDs never looked so good together. The Flos Kelvin LED Task Lamp with Table Base, from industrial-centric designer Antonio Citterio, has a touch on/off sensor inside its die-cast aluminum swivel head. It's methacrylate lens is finished with a special chemical photoengraving technique that allows the LEDs to project warm, soft and comfortable light. With all this, it's clear that Kelvin is designed for both caressing and impressing.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Kelvin LED Task Lamp with Table Base is available with the following:
- Designed by Antonio Citterio, Toan Nguyen
- Material: Aluminum and zamac body with extruded aluminium alloy stem
- Injection-molded methacrylate lens
- ABS external cover on fused aluminum alloy base
- Made with non-toxic paint and recyclable materials
- Swivel head rotates 355 degrees
- Pantograph arm rotates 360 degrees
- .11" anchoring steel cables on arm
- Touch on/off switch with optical sensor located in head
- Daylight/motion sensor automatically adjusts its light output to brightness of work surface
- Motion Sensor
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.