The shade of the Lights Up! Walker Swingarm Sconce is flexible in more ways than one...more than a dozen, actually. Adjustable via a swivel in the stem, the shade is available in more than a dozen fabrics.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Walker Swingarm Sconce is available with the following:
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Flared fabric
- Patterned fabric options are printed on 100% PET fabric (recycled from plastic bottles) using water-based inks
- Rectangular wall plate
- Swivel on stem allows for directional shade adjustment
- Dimmer switch on wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Black Silk Glow,
Croissant Silk Glow,
Driftwood Silk Glow,
Eggshell Silk Glow,
Gold Silk Glow,
Pebble Silk Glow,
Platinum Silk Glow,
- Fixture: Width 9", Height 16", Depth 12"
- Plate: Width 5", Height 8"
- Shade: Diameter 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.