A classic nature motif is given a modern spin with the DwellStudio Peacock Duvet Set. The slightly imperfect lines give the peacock pattern a hand-painted feel that is at once baroque and timeless, aesthetically stunning and softly inviting. This set includes a duvet cover and two French-back pillow shams available in a vibrant Citrine or cool and subdued Dove.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Peacock Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 400 thread count cotton sateen
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Includes duvet cover with hidden button closure
- 2 French-back shams with 2" flange
- Machine washable
- Made in Portugal
- Full-Queen Option: Width 88", Length 90"
- Standard Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 26"
- King Option: Width 92", Length 106"
- King Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 36"
- Care Instructions: All DwellStudio prints are created using low-impact dyes. They contain no heavy metals or other known toxic substances, are azo-free and formaldehyde-free, and meet all criteria for eco-friendly pigments. Packaging has been re-designed to completely eliminate PVC and utilize eco-friendly materials. All products come in a fabric bag or canvas box that can be reused for storage, laundry, and travel for zero waste. Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.