An icon of the Tom Dixon lighting collection, the Tom Dixon Mirror Ball Pendant reinterprets the mirror ball for the modern age. Made through the process of vacuum metallization, aluminum is vaporized and then sucked to the interior surface of the polycarbonate sphere via an electrical charge. The bottom is left clear for useful downlighting. Available in two sizes.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Mirror Ball Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Tom Dixon
- Polycarbonate and aluminum shade
- Chrome ceiling canopy
- 98" Clear cable
- UL Listed
- Made In India
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option Cable: Length 98"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 14.72"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 15.7"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 113.7"
- Large Option Cable: Length 98"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 14.72"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 19.7", Diameter 19.7"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 117.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.