Hang a glowing piece of symmetry from the ceiling with the Artemide Soffione 36-45 Pendant. Designed with a repeated pattern similar to that of a crystal, the hand-blown glass shade adds balance and harmony to contemporary spaces and guarantees a striking view from every angle. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Soffione 36-45 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- White handblown glass shade with polished silk finish
- Steel ceiling plate with White molded thermoplastic canopy
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Mounts to standard electrical junction boxes
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Alberto Nason, 2008
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6", Height 1.19"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 14.19", Height 8.69"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6", Height 1.19"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 17.69", Height 10.81"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.