Thanks to two counterweights, adjusting the Artemide Tizio 35 with Floor Support requires little effort. Two parallel arms conduct electricity to the halogen bulb, and make the position and direction of the bulb easily adjustable. 20% smaller than the Tizio Classic (not including floor support). Designed by ex Mercedes-Benz engineer, Richard Sapper.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio 35 with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum adjustable diffuser
- Anodized aluminum inner high efficiency reflector
- Black finish
- Anti-corrosion treated aluminum electrical conductor arms
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base in die-cast aluminum
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Design by Richard Sapper
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 10.63", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Fixture + Base: Height Adjustable From 38.19", Adjustable To 66.81"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 25.63", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Base: Height Adjustable To 39.25", Diameter 4.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.