The remarkably flexible Artemide Egle LED Table Lamp is fashioned with a flashlight-like shade rotatable up to 300 degrees and a stem that rotates both vertically and horizontally. The base offers a concave surface perfect for placing office odds and ends and also acts as a reflector when the shade is pointed straight down.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Egle LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Zamak base and shade
- Steel stem
- Shade fitted with concentrating lens
- Shade rotatable up to 300 degrees
- Stem rotates 150 degree vertically and 40 degree horizontally
- Interchangeable plug options accommodate most electrical outlets for global versatility
- Dimmer switch on base
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michel Boucquillon, 2008
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.