Introducing the world's first dishwasher-safe chandelier. The Schonbek Geometrix Da Vinci LED Pendant comes apart in sections to fit into a standard dishwashing machine. Despite its high tech look and lamping, Da Vinci LED is handcrafted. Hundreds of Swarovski crystal octagons are individually set by hand in the stainless steel frame to create a shimmering surface of spectral brilliance.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Da Vinci LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Silver finish
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 144" adjustable suspension cable
- Dishwasher safe
- Energy efficient LED
- UL Listed
- 12" option utilizes 240 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- 18" option utilizes 18 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (integrated), and 240 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- 10" option utilizes 120 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- 24" option utilizes 32 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included), and 520 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- 15" option utilizes 360 120 Volt LED lamps (included).
- 15 inch Option Fixture: Height 15"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Height 12"
- 15 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 15"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Diameter 12"
- 15 inch Option Fixture: Overall Hanging Length 159"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Overall Hanging Length 156"
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 10", Overall Hanging Length 154"
- 18 inch Option Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 18", Overall Hanging Length 162"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 24", Overall Hanging Length 168"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.