The Kichler Sayre Pendant features a clear Fresnel glass lens, similar to those used in lighthouses. Available in three sizes and either an Antique Pewter or Olde Bronze finish. A unique addition to entryways, dens, kitchens and more. Includes a sloped ceiling adapter.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Sayre Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear Fresnel glass lens
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems (.5" diameter)
- Extra lead wire
- Sloped ceiling kit included
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 8.5", Diameter 10"
- Medium Fixture: Height 9.5", Diameter 12"
- Large Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 14"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 44.5"
- Hanging Length - Medium: Overall Length Adjustable From 15.5", Adjustable To 45.5"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 46.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.