Inspired by the outdoor collection of the same name, the Hubbardton Forge Airis Adjustable Pendant brings the same tubular style and texture indoors. Comes with either a stainless steel mesh or hand-blown seeded glass tube, both of which will diffuse and reflect light downward. Comes in a variety of finishes, lengths and sizes to work in any size space. Especially appropriate to add warm, charming light to a Craftsman/Arts & Crafts setting.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Airis Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Canopy finish same as body finish
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 120 Volt Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large Short Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 34.4", Adjustable To 39.6"
- Large Standard Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 39", Adjustable To 49"
- Small Short Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 28.8", Adjustable To 34.4"
- Small Standard Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 33.9", Adjustable To 44"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 4"
- Small Long Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 44.2", Adjustable To 65.4"
- Small Option Shade: Height 13.5", Diameter 2.12"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 4.8"
- Large Long Option Fixture: Height Adjustable From 49.3", Adjustable To 67"
- Large Option Shade: Height 18", Diameter 2.89"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.