Inspired by the outdoor collection of the same name, the Hubbardton Forge Airis Adjustable Pendant brings the same tubular style and texture indoors. Comes with either a stainless steel mesh or hand-blown seeded glass tube, both of which will diffuse and reflect light downward. Comes in a variety of finishes, lengths and sizes to work in any size space. Especially appropriate to add warm, charming light to a Craftsman/Arts & Crafts setting.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Airis Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Canopy finish same as body finish
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- One 35 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.