Hand-blown glass and hand-forged wrought iron make the Hubbardton Forge Antasia Pendant a one-of-the-kind piece sure to add interest over a dining room table or in an entryway. It features not one, but two hand-blown glass shades in cool-toned Opal or warm Sand. The wrought iron frame and canopy come in a variety of complementary rich finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Antasia Collection for a cohesive look throughout the home.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antasia Pendant is available with the following:
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 23.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59.7"
- Inner Shade: Height 2", Diameter 5.75"
- Outer Shade: Height 4.25", Diameter 18.5"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.