Hand-blown glass and hand-forged wrought iron make the Hubbardton Forge Antasia Pendant a one-of-the-kind piece sure to add interest over a dining room table or in an entryway. It features not one, but two hand-blown glass shades in cool-toned Opal or warm Sand. The wrought iron frame and canopy come in a variety of complementary rich finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Antasia Collection for a cohesive look throughout the home.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antasia Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner glass
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23.7", Diameter 21.7"
- Small Option Inner Shade: Height 2", Diameter 5.75"
- Small Option Outer Shade: Height 4.25", Diameter 18.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.