For a unique and grand impression over a kitchen island or dining table, the Hubbardton Forge Large-Scale Exos Wave 5-Light Adjustable Pendant combines a sleek hand-forged wrought iron frame with five uniquely formed glass shades in Amber Swirl, White or topaz art glass. Each shade can rotate independently up to 340 degrees to accommodate design preference. Height adjustable from 42.6" to 66.6". For the standard-size version, see the Exos Wave Adjustable Linear Suspension.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Large-Scale Exos Wave 5-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Five formed plane-shaped art glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Amber Swirl Art,
- Five 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Width 17.5", Depth 6.8"
- Fixture: Width 62", Height 9.1", Depth 6.8"
- Shade: Width 11", Height 6.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 42.6", Adjustable To 66.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.