Hand-forged wrought iron is given a literal twist with the Hubbardton Forge Lyra Adjustable Pendant with Glass Options. A hand-blown bowl-shaped glass shade is held suspended by the gently curving frame, imbuing Art Nouveau elegance to any transitional or soft contemporary design scheme. Comes available in several complementary finishes and with three different stem length options, making the height adjustable from 35.1" up to 48.1".
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Lyra Adjustable Pendant with Glass Options is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included), or one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 35.1", Adjustable To 39.2"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 39.8", Adjustable To 43.7"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 44.3", Adjustable To 48.1"
- Fixture: Diameter 14.8"
- Shade: Height 3.31", Diameter 12.63"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.