Both asymmetrical and balanced, the Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Adjustable Drum Pendant blends the simple contemporary lines of a drum-shaped fabric shade with the distressed, hand-forged wrought iron bars of the frame. Comes in a wide variety of metal finishes and shade fabrics. Height is adjustable from 40.9" to 66.2".
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Adjustable Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Canopy finish same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Short Option Canopy: Width 5.3", Depth 5.3"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 25.2", Diameter 22"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 40.7"
- Standard Option Canopy: Width 5.3", Depth 5.3"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 25.2", Diameter 22"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 40.6", Adjustable To 49.7"
- Long Option Canopy: Width 5.3", Depth 5.3"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 25.2", Diameter 22"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 48.6", Adjustable To 64.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.