Awarded the Compasso D'Oro Award for Italian industrial design in 1989, the Artemide Tolomeo continues to be a modern classic, now available as the Artemide Tolomeo Clip Spot. Its die-cast Aluminum shade rotates 360 degrees and is fully adjustable. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Clip Spot (Incandescent) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Awards: Compasso d'Oro Premio Award (1989)
- Finish: Polished Die-Cast Aluminum
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Flared matte anodized aluminum shade
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Rotatable and tiltable shade
- On/off switch on lampholder
- Metallic Grey lacquered steel spring action clip (1.75" max. opening)
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture: Width 7", Height 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.