The Kichler 60 Degree Slope Adapter is for sloped or vaulted ceilings from 0 to 60 degrees. All Kichler ceiling fans come standard with a universal hanging system. This basic system allow for mounting on ceilings with up to a 20 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of 20 degrees of slope, use the Kichler 60 Degree Slope Adapter.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The 60 Degree Slope Adapter for Kichler Ceiling Fans is available with the following:
- Adapts to ceilings from 0 to 60 degrees
- Stabilized mounting system
- Can be used with the Kichler CoolTouch Control
- Includes both indoor and outdoor finish options
- Outdoor finishes are powder-coated with a galvanized under coating
- For use with 1" downrods only
- Downrods sold separately
- UL Listed
Antique Marble with Silver Highlights,
Brushed Stainless Steel,
Burnished Antique Brass,
Oil Brushed Bronze,
Satin Natural White,
Tannery Bronze Powder Coat,
Tannery Bronze with Gold Highlights,
- Item: Height 6.5", Width 8", Length 12.75"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.