The Robert Abbey Parker Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler adds a decorative touch with its groovy grid design. The Parker Pendant features a Frosted White Cased glass diffuser and metal grid overshade. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Parker Pendant (Antique Natural Brass) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Finish: Antique Natural Brass
- One Frosted White Cased glass shade
- Metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- One 144 in. cord
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 159"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.