A suspended seeded glass captures an illuminated opal or stone core, demonstrating the lovely transitional versatility of the Meridian Collection. Available in three sizes, the Hubbardton Forge Meridian Outdoor Wall Sconce has a hand-blown clear seeded tube covering a translucent inner glass shade (in opal or stone). Features a durable, rust-free, powder-coated aluminum frame available in a variety of finishes. The Meridian is offered with incandescent or energy-efficient fluorescent lamping.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Meridian Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner shade
- Made of aluminum, with opaque powder-coating
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 10.3", Width 6.3", Depth 7.2"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 7.5", Width 5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 12.7", Width 7.5", Depth 8.8"
- Medium Wall Plate: Height 9", Width 6.3"
- Large Fixture: Height 15.7", Width 9.4", Depth 10.9"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 11", Width 8"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.