Similar to the legendary Incan tears of the sun, the ET2 Inca Drum Pendant features a glimmering metal exterior showing a radiant glimmer of golden riches inside. In the Inca Drum Pendant, a gold glow sparkles through a laser-cut chromed cylinder--perfectly illuminating the amazing treasure of clear crystal beads within.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Inca Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Steel web shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3 suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Clear and White
- Small Option: Seven 60 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Nine 60 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.75", Diameter 15.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8.75", Diameter 23.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 120"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.