The best of Jonathan Adler--groovy '60s and ultracool 21st century combined. The Robert Abbey Havana Boom Arm Wall Swinger designed by Jonathan Adler features teardrop cutouts on the bottom edge of the White metal shade and dot cutouts on the top. The retro-style boom arm and wall plate are finished in Polished Nickel; includes a hi-lo rotary switch located at the socket.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Boom Arm Wall Swinger is available with the following:
- Adjustable White powder coat metal shade with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo rotary switch
- 24 in. cord cover
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Shade: Height 8.25", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 5"
- Arm: Height Adjustable From 8.75", Adjustable To 15.25", Extension Adjustable From 6.25", Adjustable To 31.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5.75"
Ratings: Based on 6.0 reviews, this product is rated 3.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.