The best of Jonathan Adler--groovy '60s and ultracool 21st century combined. The Robert Abbey Havana Boom Arm Wall Swinger designed by Jonathan Adler features teardrop cutouts on the bottom edge of the White metal shade and dot cutouts on the top. The retro-style boom arm and wall plate are finished in Polished Nickel; includes a hi-lo rotary switch located at the socket.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Boom Arm Wall Swinger is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Adjustable White powder coat metal shade with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo rotary switch
- 24 in. cord cover
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 5.75", Height 5.75", Extension Adjustable From 6.25", Adjustable To 31.5"
- Plate: Diameter 5.75"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 3.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.