The best of Jonathan Adler--groovy '60s and ultracool 21st century combined. The Robert Abbey Havana Boom Arm Wall Swinger designed by Jonathan Adler features teardrop cutouts on the bottom edge of the White metal shade and dot cutouts on the top. The retro-style boom arm and wall plate are finished in Polished Nickel; includes a hi-lo rotary switch located at the socket.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Havana Boom Arm Wall Swinger is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Adjustable White powder coat metal shade with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo rotary switch
- 24 in. cord cover
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Fixture Width 5.75", Height 5.75", Extension Adjustable From 6.25", Adjustable To 31.5":
- Plate Diameter 5.75":
- Shade Height 8.25", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 3.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.