Its smooth lines and curved blades will fit nicely into a variety of indoor spaces. The Emerson Tilo Ceiling Fan has three blades, with a 30" blade span and a 18 degree blade pitch. It includes a wall control, and can be mounted directly to the ceiling canopy or below using the included 4.5" downrod.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Tilo Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3 curved plywood blades
- Includes wall control
- Decorative ceiling canopy
- 4.5" downrod
- 30" blade diameter
- 18-degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 2278 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 42 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 54 cfm/watt (high)
- Dual mount includes 4.5" downrod and hugger kit
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 18 degrees
- Control Included: Wall
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2278 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 42 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 54 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Dry. Install in dry indoor locations only.
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Appliance White with Appliance White Blades,
Brushed Steel with Dark Cherry,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Dark Cherry
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.