Available in 44" and 52" blade spans and several finishes, the Curva Sky Hugger Ceiling Fan offers cool, clean, contemporary appeal. At just over 12" tall, the Curva Hugger a great option for areas that need a compact fan. Also has integrated light fixture with two mini-candelabra bulbs and a covering plate (for a "no light" fan option). Includes a remote control with six speeds; some options are all-weather, outdoor-ready.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Curva Sky Hugger Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Opal Matte glass shade
- Three All-Weather blades
- Remote control with forward, reverse and light control
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Optional no-light plate
- 6 fan speeds
- Airflow: 4217 cfm (high, 44" blades); 5393 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 45 watts (high, 44" blades); 46 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 93 cfm/watt (high, 44" blades); 116 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Appliance White and Oil Rubbed Bronze options are UL listed for wet locations
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 12 degrees
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Appliance White and All-Weather Appliance White,
Brushed Steel and All-Weather Brushed Steel,
Oil Rubbed Bronze and All-Weather Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.7778 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.