Cool, contemporary and captivating. Great for indoor bedrooms and larger kitchens, the Fanimation Benito Ceiling Fan offers a large blade diameter, three forward/reverse speeds and can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 32 degrees. Includes a downlight and a handheld non-reversing remote control with canopy receiver.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Benito Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Opal Frosted glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 5 reversible wooden blades
- TR24 hand-held remote with wall mount
- 3 forward and reverse fan speeds
- Reversing switch on housing
- 5.67" round ceiling canopy
- 4.5" downrod (longer lengths available)
- 52" blade sweep
- 13 degree blade pitch
- AC Motor
- Airflow: 4774 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 60 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 80 cfm/watt (high)
- Slope ceiling up to 30 degrees (close to ceiling kit available)
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Oil-Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany-Walnut,
Polished Nickel with Cherry-Walnut,
Satin Nickel with Cherry-Walnut
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.