An energy efficient addition to the Compasso d'Oro-winning Talak lamp series from Scottish industrial designer Neil Poulton. Simple and sleek in form--yet intensely functional--the Talak LED is capable of rotating 360 degrees, and it moves up and down the stem for optimal height adjustment. The white thermoplastic shade complements the Polished Chrome stem and White painted steel base.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Talak LED with Table Base is available with the following:
- Injection molded thermoplastic shade
- Matte White powder-coated finish
- Polished Chrome steel stem
- White painted steel base
- 360 degree rotation on the horizontal plane and height adjustable by sliding up and down stem
- Dimmer switch on shade
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Neil Poulton, 2007
- Compasso d'Oro and Red Dot Design awards
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.