An excellent task lighting choice for the ultra-modern home. The Artemide Tizio LED with Floor Support features all the distinctive balance and adjustability of the classic Tizio lamp, plus a support for conversion to a floor model and energy efficient LED lamping. Designed by Richard Sapper.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio LED with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Designed by Richard Sapper
- Finish: Black
- Material: Die-cast aluminum structure with polycarbonate and lacquered steel
- Adjustable diffuser with inner anodized aluminum high-efficiency reflector
- Balanced electrical conductor arms in anti-corrosion treated aluminum
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars with red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base
- Floor support with molded thermoplastic snap-in adaptor kit
- U.V. bulb protective glass
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On-Off Switch Base Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5"
- Base: Diameter 4.31"
- Fixture: Width Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5", Height Adjustable From 12.44", Adjustable To 46.88", Depth 4.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.