The WAC Lighting 3" 300 Series Housing is available with an electronic or magnetic transformer. Also available in a new construction or remodel configuration. The lamps can be replaced without removing the entire trim from the ceiling. The 3" 300 Series Housing should be used in combination with one of the WAC Lighting 3" Premium Low Voltage series trims, which are available in a variety of models.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The 3" 300 Series Housing is available with the following:
- Steel construction
- Abrasion resistant finish
- Solid die-cast aluminum construction with heavy gauge retention clips to firmly hold trim to housing
- Transformer and junction box accessible from below the ceiling
- Re-lamp without removing entire trim from ceiling
- Use with 3 Premium Low Voltage trims (there's a variety of decorative and performance trim options available)"
- Low voltage operates more efficiently than incandescent, with energy savings of approximately 66%
- Electronic transformer options are dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers (not included)
- Magnetic transformer options are dimmable with magnetic low voltage dimmers (not included)
- UL Listed for damp locations
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Incandescent lamp (not included). Use with these trims: D321, D324, D327, D334, D333.
- One 35 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Incandescent lamp (not included). Use with these trims: D325, D329.
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt BiPin Xenon lamp (not included). Use with this trim: D329.
- New Construction Housing: Height 6", Width 11.25", Diameter 3.81"
- Remodel Housing: Height 6", Width 13.25", Diameter 3.69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.