The WAC Lighting LEDme 4" Spackle Housing is part of the WAC Invisible Trim series, designed to sit flush with ceiling line (not below it). Creates a sophisticated architectural look. Includes six LED lamps and either a new construction housing or a remodel housing. It offers a narrow flood beam spread and 35 degree visual cutoff angle. The LEDme 4" Spackle Housing is offered in two color temperatures: 3000K (warmer/good for residential use) or 4500K (cool/good for commercial use). The LEDs have a potential life of 50,000 hours and the LED module is replaceable. This housing should be used with one of the following WAC Lighting LEDme trims: LEDme 4" Spackle Square Trim, LEDme 4" Spackle Trim, LEDme 4" Spackle Round Trim with Baffle.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 4" Spackle Housing is available with the following:
- IC-Rated versions are suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Narrow flood beam spread and 35 degree visual cutoff angle
- Full scale dimming to 1%, with optimal dimming with an Electronic Low Voltage dimmer (not included)
- New Construction Housing accommodates spans from 15 to 24.5"
- 50,000 hour potential life
- Available with a color temperature of 3000K (warmer/good for residential use) or 4500K (cool/good for commercial use)
- Replaceable LED module
- UL Listed
- Spackle Square housings should be used with Spackle Square housing trims
- Spackle Round housings should be used with Spackle Round housing trims
- Use with one of the following WAC Lighting LEDme Trims: LEDme 4 Spackle Square Trim, LEDme 4" Spackle Trim, LEDme 4" Spackle Round Trim with Baffle"
Pattern / Design:
IC New Construction Housing,
Non IC New Construction Housing,
IC Remodel Housing,
Non IC Remodel Housing
- IC option utilizes six 11 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Non-IC option utilizes six 18 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- New Construction Housing Option Fixture: Height 5.5"
- Remodel Housing Option Fixture: Height 5.63"
- New Construction Housing Option Fixture: Width 6.38"
- Remodel Housing Option Fixture: Width 4.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.