The WAC Lighting LEDme 4" Spackle Square Trim is part of the WAC Invisible Trim series, designed to sit flush with ceiling line (not below it). Creates a sophisticated architectural look. Features a square trim that is less than 1/8" thick and includes a reflector. Made with die-cast aluminum.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 4" Spackle Square Trim is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Powder-coated or Plated Brushed Nickel finishes
- Square trim and reflector
- Less than 1/8" thick trim profile
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Use with the WAC LEDme 4" Spackle Housing
Black Baffle with Brushed Nickel Trim
Black Baffle with White Trim
White Baffle with White Trim
- Opening: Width 3.63"
- Trim: Height 2.38", Width 4.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.