The WAC Lighting LEDme 4" Spackle Round Trim with Baffle is part of the WAC Invisible Trim series, designed to sit flush with ceiling line (not below it). Creates a sophisticated architectural look. This trim is die-cast aluminum that is less than 1/8" thick.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 4" Spackle Round Trim with Baffle is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Powder-coated or Plated Brushed Nickel finishes
- Round trim with glare-reducing baffle
- Less than 1/8" thick trim profile
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Use with the WAC LEDme 4" Spackle Housing
Black Baffle with Brushed Nickel Trim,
Black Baffle with White Trim,
White Baffle with White Trim
- Opening: Diameter 3.63"
- Trim: Height 2.38", Diameter 4.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.