The WAC Lighting LEDme 4" Housing includes six LED lamps and either a new construction housing or a remodel housing. It offers a narrow flood beam spread and 35 degree visual cutoff angle. The LEDme 4" is offered in two color temperatures: 3000K (warmer/good for residential use) or 4500K (cool/good for commercial use). The LEDs have a potential life of 50,000 hours and the LED module is replaceable. This housing should be used with one of the following WAC Lighting trims: LEDme 4" Round Trim, LEDme 4" Square Trim, LEDme 4" Shower Trim, LEDme 4" Round Trim with Baffle.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 4" Housing is available with the following:
- IC-Rated versions are suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Narrow flood beam spread and 35 degree visual cutoff angle
- Full scale dimming to 1%, with optimal dimming with an Electronic Low Voltage dimmer (not included)
- New Construction Housing accommodates spans from 15 to 24.5"
- 50,000 hour potential life
- Available with a color temperature of 3000K (warmer/good for residential use) or 4500K (cool/good for commercial use)
- Replaceable LED module
- UL Listed
- Use with one of the following WAC Lighting trims: LEDme 4 Round Trim, LEDme 4" Square Trim, LEDme 4" Shower Trim, LEDme 4" Round Trim with Baffle"
IC New Construction Housing,
Non IC New Construction Housing,
IC Remodel Housing,
Non IC Remodel Housing
Light Color Temperature:
- IC option utilizes six 11 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Non-IC option utilizes six 18 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Remodel Housing Option Fixture: Height 5.63"
- New Construction Housing Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 4.38"
- Remodel Housing Option Fixture: Width 4.38"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.