The LEDme 4" Spackle Trim with Reflector is part of the WAC Invisible Trim series, designed to sit flush with ceiling line (not below it). Creates a sophisticated architectural look. This trim is die-cast aluminum that is less than 1/8" thick.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 4" Spackle Trim is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Powder-coated or Plated Brushed Nickel finishes
- Round trim
- Less than 1/8" thick trim profile
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Use with the WAC LEDme 4" Spackle Housing
Black Baffle with Brushed Nickel Trim,
Black Baffle with White Trim,
White Baffle with White Trim
- Opening: Diameter 3.63"
- Trim: Height 2.38", Diameter 4.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.