A cylindrical shade composed of delicate glass mosaic tiles, in brown or white, with an inner frost glass diffuser. The Tech Lighting Peyton Pendant has a marbled look to its exterior, which is beautifully visible when the light is on. At 3.3" in diameter and 11" in height, multiple Peyton Pendants will provide elegant spotlighting for counters, tables, desks and bars.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Peyton Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical outer mosaic glass shade
- Cylindrical Frost inner glass shade
- Metal accents
- Ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 3.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Monorail: Includes FreeJack adaptor for monorail installation. Monopoint: Includes one 4 inch round flush canopy and Low-Voltage Transformer. FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.