A beautiful frosted glass globe pendant, topped with a delicate glass accent. The Tech Lighting Pele Pendant comes in both incandescent and replaceable LED lamping options. A warm, inviting addition to both modern and classic spaces.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Pele Pendant is available with the following:
- Spherical White glass shade
- Ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed for dry locations
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 6.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Monorail: Includes FreeJack adaptor for monorail installation. Monopoint: Includes one 4 inch round flush canopy and Low-Voltage Transformer. FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.