The Tech Lighting Envision Head is a specification-grade rail head with precision internal gearing mechanisms that allow for hot aiming. They can rotate 360 degrees, pivot up to 90 degrees and then self-lock into place. Lamp cartridge and lens orientation adjust 180 degrees. All functionality can be fine-tuned using a Phillips or flat head screwdriver with the guide of accompanying markings. For mounting and accessory options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Envision Head is available with the following:
- Metal construction
- Satin Nickel finish
- Integral glare-reducing snoot
- Accompanying markings for fine-tuning
- Holds up to 2 lens or louvers (sold separately) inside lamp cartridge
- Self-locking precison internal gearing mechanisms
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Pivots up to 90 degrees
- Lamp cartridge and lens orientation adjust 180 degrees
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 2.7", Width 3.4"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.