With its relaxed, Mission-style charm, the Kichler Alameda Outdoor Flushmount is a beautiful choice for porches and covered patios. It features a solid brass construction with a Canyon View finish and warm, honey opalescent glass panels.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Alameda Outdoor Flushmount is available with the following:
- Honey Opalescent glass panels
- Solid brass construction
- Canyon View finish
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Width 11.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.