Named after the brilliant 45 carat diamond that inspired its sophisticated, dazzling design. Available in three diameters (24", 28" and 43"), the Luceplan Hope Suspension is made from a series of thin polycarbonate prismatic Fresnel lenses, which create a refractive effect similar to glass, but without the bulk and weight. Designed by Francisco Gomez Paz and Paolo Rizzatto, the high tech Hope Suspension is incredibly lightweight and easy to assemble. Its ability to multiply the warm white light makes Hope at once glamorous, awe-inspiring and truly sublime.
Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Hope Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Francisco Gomez Paz, Paolo Rizzatto
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Transparent polycarbonate lenses
- Pressed and bent frame
- Rounded ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 19.3", Diameter 24"
- 28 inch Option Fixture: Height 21.2", Diameter 28"
- 43 inch Option Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 43"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.