The Robert Abbey Havana 3-Arm Floor Lamp is super cool, modern retro lighting from acclaimed designer Jonathan Adler. Each of the adjustable shades has a funky perforated teardrop pattern, each arm is adjustable, and each lamp has its own independent hi-lo dimming switch. A great and groovy addition to today's contemporary interiors.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Havana 3-Arm Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Three adjustable White powder coat metal shades with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Three independent hi-lo dimming switches
- UL Listed
- Base Height 1.5", Diameter 11":
- Fixture Width Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 38":
- Height Extension Adjustable From 55.5", Adjustable To 73":
- Shade Height 8.25", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 2.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.