Super cool, modern retro lighting from acclaimed designer Jonathan Adler. Each of the adjustable shades has a funky perforated teardrop pattern; each arm is adjustable, too. The Robert Abbey Havana 3-Arm Floor Lamp is a great and groovy addition to today's contemporary interiors.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana 3-Arm Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Three adjustable White powder coat metal shades with perforated design
- Steel body
- Polished Nickel finish
- Three hi-lo dimming switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Width Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 38"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 5"
- Base: Height 1.5", Diameter 11"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 55.5", Adjustable To 73"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.