The WAC Lighting LEDme Driver is a "plug and play" terminal block designed to deliver a compact and reliable constant current LED power supply for the WAC Lighting LEDme Button Lights (up to 4 lights, depending on driver selected). Features surge protection and short circuit protection. Has a 350mA Constant Current for the LEDs' optimized and stable performance.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme Driver is available with the following:
- Designed for use with the WAC Lighting LEDme Button Lights
- Surge protection
- Dimable version available
- Output current: 350A DC constant current
- Loading wire: 22 AWG; 6' maximum length
- UL 60950 Listed
- 12 Watts Option Item: Height 1.62"
- 3 Watts Option Item: Height 1.12"
- 9 Watts Option Item: Height 1.62"
- 12 Watts Option Item: Width 7.12"
- 3 Watts Option Item: Width 5.62"
- 9 Watts Option Item: Width 7.12"
- 12 Watts Option Item: Depth 3.12"
- 3 Watts Option Item: Depth 1.62"
- 9 Watts Option Item: Depth 3.12"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.