This exquisite wall sconce features a handblown shade designed by Bacchus Glass Studio. With an elegantly fused glass wrap inside, the Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting Nebbia Wall Sconce is available in two beautiful glass colors, two metal finishes and either incandescent or fluorescent lamping. Offers a warm and vibrant field of color, which becomes especially vivid when the sconce is turned on.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Nebbia Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Frank Cavaz
- Handblown shade with fused glass wrap
- Wall plate
- Incandescent version dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 VoltGU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fixture: Depth 5.5", Height 15", Width 4.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.