This exquisite wall sconce features a handblown shade designed by Bacchus Glass Studio. With an elegantly fused glass wrap inside, the Bacchus Glass/Tech Lighting Nebbia Wall Sconce is available in three beautiful glass colors, two metal finishes and either incandescent or fluorescent lamping. Offers a warm and vibrant field of color, which becomes especially vivid when the sconce is turned on.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Nebbia Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Handblown shade with fused glass wrap
- Wall plate
- Incandescent version dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Frank Cavaz of Bacchus Glass Studio
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt Self-Ballasted 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included), or one 27 Watt Self-Ballasted 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included), or one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15", Width 4.9", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.