Quietly elegant, with a half-cylinder fabric shade in either White or Desert Clay. The Tech Lighting Lexington Wall Sconce is also available with LED, fluorescent or incandescent lamping, and in two metal finishes (Antique Bronze or Satin Nickel). This sleek, streamlined wall sconce is flexible enough to blend beautifully into both traditional and contemporary decors.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Lexington Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Metal base
- Energy efficient fluorescent and LED options available
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 14.1", Width 7.1", Depth 3.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.