Dutch mathematics professor Raimond Puts designed this brilliant sphere of lights for Moooi. Built of two triangular geometric layers that conduct electricity--with up to 252 LED lights shining from between. The Moooi Raimond LED Suspension, available in three sizes (up to 35" diameter), is constructed with polished stainless "spring" steel. At long last, staring up into a sparkling universe is possible even on cloudy nights.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Raimond LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Stainless steel frame
- Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Transparent lenses
- Round White steel canopy
- 157.2" Transparent field-cuttable suspension cable
- Color Temperature: 2700
- Lumens: 329 (Small), 644 (Medium), 790 (Large)
- CRI: 71
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Designed by Raimond Puts
Polished Stainless Steel
- Small option utilizes 162 .15 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (25 watts total; integrated).).
- Small option utilizes 92 .16 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (15 watts total; integrated).).
- Small option utilizes 252 .14 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (35 watts total; integrated).).
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 16.9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 24"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 35"
- Cord: Length 157.21"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.