Simple, clean and efficient. The Hinkley Lighting Atlantis Path Light offers a sleek, architectural light source that maintains consistent output through tough environments. Ideal for residential and commercial spaces, the Atlantis Path Light provides ample downlight through an etched lens and maintains durability through a tough aluminum build. The Atlantis Path Light is dimmable with an MLV dimmer and includes a wiring kit and ground spike with purchase.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Atlantis Path Light is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Etched acrylic lens
- Wiring kit included
- Ground spike included
- LED option: Dimmable with MLV dimmer only
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
- 4 Watt (250 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- 4 Watt (250 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- One 20 Watt (300 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 22 Inch Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 22":
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.