Add a cool, celestial element to contemporary decor with the Robert Abbey Saturnia Floor Lamp. Like the rings orbiting Saturn, a gauzy, shimmering fabric shade encircles another of Ascot White fabric. This distinctive dual shade hovers atop a clean-lined base finished in a complementary finish. Available in two shade color/finish combinations.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Saturnia Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Translucent, drum-shaped outer fabric shade
- Ascot White inner fabric shade
- Metal stem and base
- Deep Patina Bronze finish
- 3-way switch
- UL Listed
Finish and Outer Shade:
Deep Patina Bronze with Bronze,
Stainless Steel with Silver Transparent
- Fixture: Height 63.75"
- Inner Shade: Height 11.5", Upper Diameter 16", Lower Diameter 16.5"
- Outer Shade: Height 13", Upper Diameter 20", Lower Diameter 21"
- Base: Height 0.25", Diameter 13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.