While made to coordinate with other pieces in the Draper Stripe bedding collection, the clean, bold stripes of the DwellStudio Draper Stripe Sheet Set make it versatile enough to complement multiple bedding sets. It consists of a flat sheet, fitted sheet and French-back pillow cases, all made out of a luxurious Ash-striped sateen.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Draper Stripe Sheet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 300 thread count woven yarn dyed cotton sateen
- 100% cotton
- One flat and fitted sheet
- 2 French-back pillow cases (standard size for Full and Queen, king size for King)
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Machine washable
- Made in India
- Full Fitted Sheet: Width 54", Length 74"
- Full Flat Sheet: Width 92", Length 104"
- Standard Pillowcase: Width 20", Length 30"
- Queen Fitted Sheet: Width 60", Length 80"
- Queen Flat Sheet: Width 92", Length 104"
- King Fitted Sheet: Width 78", Length 80"
- King Flat Sheet: Width 108", Length 104"
- King Pillowcase: Width 20", Length 40"
- All DwellStudio prints are created using low-impact dyes. They contain no heavy metals or other known toxic substances, are azo-free and formaldehyde-free, and meet all criteria for eco-friendly pigments. Packaging has been re-designed to completely eliminate PVC and utilize eco-friendly materials. All products come in a fabric bag or canvas box that can be reused for storage, laundry and travel for zero waste. Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.