This suspension not only creates light; it reflects it as well. The Artemide Nur Gloss Suspension has a sleek, contemporary dome shape that provides direct downlighting, with a sanded glass top that also allows a softer, more subtle diffused light to escape. Features a spun aluminum shade and bottom acrylic diffuser.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Nur Gloss Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi
- Highly polished and smooth dome-shaped, spun aluminum shade with sanded glass top
- Acrylic bottom diffuser
- Steel ceiling canopy with thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
- Fixture: Height 16.94", Diameter 21.69"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.